How to get there
WHERE IS SANTA ROSA
The City of Santa Rosa is easily accessible from nearly everywhere in Metro Manila and major destinations in the CALABARZON. It is only 30 minutes away from Muntinlupa, either via the SLEX or the Old South Highway; less than two hours from either Lucena City, Batangas City or Cavite City; and one and a half hours away from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
The City of Santa Rosa is the gateway to Metro Manila and CALABARZON. It is 40 kilometers south of Metro Manila and just 40 minutes away from Makati City. It is also easy to reach from ports in Manila and Batangas and is 1.5 hours from Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
Depending on where one wants to go, the City of Santa Rosa is accessible via the South Luzon Expressway through 3 exits –Greenfield City (Mamplasan), Santa Rosa, and Eton City.
Buses, vans, jeepneys regularly ply the city coming from as far south as Batangas and as far north sa Quezon City. The Balibago Complex is the city’s central transport terminal where one take a ride to go to their destination in the city or to go back home.
Now, one can take the train all the way from Tutuban to the city.
- Estimated travel time from Manila to city proper(bus) – 1hour
- Estimated travel time from Manila to city proper(car) – 45 mins
- Estimated travel time from nearest airport to city proper – 1 hour
- Estimated travel time from nearest seaport to city proper
- -2 hours from Port of Manila
- -2.5 hours from Port of Batangas
- Estimated travel time form nearest bus terminal to city proper – 10 minutes